Sunday 3 May 2020

WillowVale

Today I was browsing through the Secret Sale Sundays HUD and saw some Rainbow Cupcakes by Breux Willow that I thought might come in handy for a Pride display.  I TPd to WillowVale which is home to Breaux Willow , Granola, BoWillow & Breaux.  It isn't the sort of place I would usually visit as it is geared towards items for families and child avatars - all things I don't have.

It's a beachfront parcel surrounded by cliffs.  The stores are all in their own separate buildings around the parcel.  I love the layout!  I landed on the beach by some market stalls and wandered in to the first shop which is a building accessed through a mine tunnel.  There are vendors selling clothing for Bebe Toddler, Youth and Chonk, along with some Halloween decor items, cupcakes, furnishings suitable for children and some Gachas.

Up the ladder outside is a shop with some poses.  Up more ladders are more shops - one is dug in to the ground (a range of cute Gachas as well as more children's clothing), one is a rustic tree house style building on a pond and the last is in a barn.

I just love the look of the area; it is a departure from sellers who have a line up of identikit booths.

Find WillowVale here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List