Friday 15 May 2020

Engine Room

Browsing through the Showcase tab in Searc, I spotted the Engine Room.  The blurb read "Engine Room is a biannual Steampunk/Aetherpunk/Dieselpunk themed shopping event brought to you by Second Life Syndicate. Running from April 20th to May 20th, the Engine Room features some of the best designers on the grid housed in a unique custom build by Walton F. Wainwright (faust.steamer) of [ContraptioN]."  

I love steampunk and Walton F. Wainwright (faust.steamer) was one of the Worldbuilders at Fantasy Faire 2020.  He created Auxentios’ Pass, which I loved wandering the streets of as if I was in some steampunk novel.

I had to go and check it out and it certainly didn't disappoint.  The build is Victorian, deco, Gothic - spacious, dark, neon, sumptuously accented in gold detailing.  Water flows down the walls in to pools.  The central ceiling is supported by columns with a golden halo framework radiating out of a triangle.  The chandeliers are (of course) suitable industrial.

There are a range of interesting vendors there such as Violent Seduction, [ContraptioN], Wicca's Originals, toksik, The Forge, Schadenfreude and many more



Visit the Engine Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List