Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sparkle and Shine

More news of what is coming to Second Pride this year!

Check out this gorgeous gown from *PowerDesign* - in standard sizes from XS to XL with separate sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.  The gown is called Nadya and will be available to buy from *PowerDesign* at Second Pride between June 23rd and July 2nd.
It is beautiful textured and has optional flexi attachments (shown above) with rose detailing.
The gown features a thigh high split, a criss cross back and a low-cut front that shows off just the right amount of cleavage.
Using the Advanced Light Model in the viewer transforms a richly textured gown in to something spectacular.  It sparkles in the light as if covered in thousands of tiny hand sewn beads.
 It shimmers as you move and each colourway features subtle variations in shading and pattern.
 Also featured is Nadya jewellery - a matching set of necklace, earrings and bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List