Tuesday 20 June 2017

If You're Not Wearing Nails...

According to Alaska Thunderfuck "if you're not wearing nails, you're not doing drag."  With that in mind I decided to stock up on nail polish as Second Pride 2017 is almost upon us.
I picked up this fantastic unisex Pride Nail polish set of appliers courtesy of IP Nails.  There are separate applier HUDs for Slink, Omeha, Maitreya, Vista Bento (for ladies) and Omega, Signature and Vista Bento (for men).  

The nails come in five gorgeous Pride designs.
The applier is available throughout Second Pride and will be available in the IP Nails mainstore after the event.

Second Pride runs from June 23rd to July 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List