Thursday 29 June 2017

Further News From Second Pride

Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main stage at Second Pride 2017 there is a store with items from a variety of creators.


Marge Kinson from The Artist Shed has a series of four free prints featuring colourful popsicle images.

GaliGear has a range of free tanks for male and female avatars.

Freya's Finest has a selection of Pride headwear for L$50 with proceeds going to Second Pride.

Tachor's Gestures have some very saucy gestures for gay men and women for sale and there is a free gift.

Hassel Fashion for Men have a trio of tank for sale.

Casper Warden has a free box of Pride flags covering a wide range of options.

Nantra have free male and female Bento poses complete with a Pride flag.

Find the store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List