Tuesday 28 April 2015

Medicated To The One I Love

Usually when shopping in SL I am vastly shallow - if it sparkles or is a shoe, I am right there.  Today proved to be different.

In the Cosmopolitan Sale room,while I was looking for sparkles and shoes, I came across one of those rare items that fascinated me - and made my ex-Gorean physician's heart skip a beat.  The item is a pharmacy set.  Maybe it doesn't float everyone's boat, but I fell in love with it.



The front counter is L$147 and 6 LI.  The two cabinets at the back are L$107 and 4 LI each.  The detailing is beautiful.  I honestly wish I had call for this just so I could buy it and show it off!

Ex Machina can be found on Marketplace and in world

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List