Wednesday 16 January 2013

Is it a man's world? Not for freebies, it isn't.

Soldiering on with my quest for putting together avatars using Marketplace freebies, I decided to have a change and do something for male avatars.  I now understand why so many new residents with male avatars look rubbish.  Decent quality male freebies are almost impossible to come by.  Even things that are available for free from all of the freebie shops around the grid require payment on Marketplace.  The majority of free things I found were either demos or so bad that they should immediately be struck from existence.  What has been an easy exercise for female avatars is so much harder and less productive for male avatars.  I shall persevere.



Hair: Bob by A&A
Skin and shape: winterwonderland gift 2012 by (RED) SAND Ince
Eyes: Real Eyes by Angel Rock
Outfit: Azure by Spaghetti
Shoes: Man's Sports Shoes from A&J Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List