Tuesday 15 January 2013

Freebie Look Jan 15th 2013

My quest for complete looks for free using Marketplace continues with today's offering.  Freebies are, fo course, an excellent way to get to know the work of designers while still managing to create a look that will draw attention for the right reasons.


Hair: Milva by Edelstore
Eyes: Nature - Frog by Eye Candi
Skin and Shape: Fall gift 2012 by (RED) SAND Inc
Make up and Lashes: Eyeshadows and 6 sculpted lashes set by Natural Beauty
Tattoo: Starry Leg Tattoo by !K&L! Clothing and Accessories
Lingerie: June by Awear

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List