Monday 19 December 2011

Freebies, cheapies and group gifts - Mon 18th December

I have neglected my blog of late as I have been busy in RL and busy with other stuff in SL (like the Mainland London blog, hosting, event scheduling, etc.)

I decided to have a look around some of my favourite shops and see what was on offer to the budget conscious shopper this week.

Men's free gift - comes in five colours (blue, gold, green, purple and red) - from Vitamen 
Monday Mania item at SF Designs - L$25.  Tux for men also available with waistcoat/vest in the same red as the gown
December group gift for women from Shiki
December group gift for men from Shiki
December group gift for women from Gizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List