Friday 23 December 2011

Bailey Does Gor

I paid a visit to the MidWinter Fair, which is running from 20th to 31st December.  It is a Gorean sim, but I didn't exactly dress for occasion thinking that if they want my business, they take me as I am.  Thankfully no one seemed to mind my attire and I spent some time wandering the medieval market.  It is part of the 30L Saturday that occurs every weekend and is aimed at medieval, fae, Gorean roleplayers.  Anyway, I picked up two outfits while I wandered.

The first outfit came from Whatz and is Serendipity in blue.  A bargain at L$30.


The second outfit is not really me, but I am sure I will find a reason to wear it as it is beautiful.  It came from the Gem Designs stall for free and is the Flower Gold Silk.


There is also a mini hunt ongoing...look for the Christmas stockings.

2 comments:

  1. Those long curls! How enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair is from A&A and is Loreley in cinnamon. It is one of my favourites for fantasy roles such as Gor, mer and fae.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List