Wednesday 26 October 2011

Fall for you

Just wandering around a few of my favourite stores yesterday, I landed right in front of this gown at Wetherby's.  It seemed like fate as I was hosting a Best in Yellow contest at Bar Soho in London City!

Hair: Ingenue-Myrna-Ash Blonde from Savoir Hair (L$0)
Eyelashes: CaTwA 3D NoAlpha Lashes #8 (L$100)
Makeup: Glamorize Drama Black - Black (L$30 for fatpack)
Jewelry: JKtrends-Beco-Gold (L$150)
Dress: Wetherby's Private Party in Vienna Gown in Yellow (L$55 on special offer - matching shoes available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List