Friday 23 March 2018

If You Can't Stand The Heat

Every Friday at Madame Lala's London Revue I do my 'Friday Frolic'. I lost inspiration for the music and started to feel stale so towards the end of last year I decided to theme the music.
A couple of weeks ago I did the play lists for March, April and May. I tweak them on the day and switch songs around depending how I feel. 
This morning I listened to tonight's tunes and at one point even I thought "WTF am I listening to?!?" It's certainly different.  By the way, 'The Friday Frolic' is at 2pm SLT this week (23rd March 2018) but will return to it's 1pm SLT slot when the clocks change in the UK.
While I was listening to the tunes, I thought I would prepare a buffet for the party so I did a spot of baking and some sandwiches for the party goers.
Pride Kitchen: RJD Homes and More 
Rice Cooker: [satus Inc]
Knife Set: Pop Art Store
Cutting Board: {XO}
Receipt Book and Stand: What Next
Lemon Cake: Dust Bunny
Food Mixer: What Next
Bread Box: KH Living
Cupboard Interiors: Pantry Betty's Bargains
Utensil Holder: What Next
Hanging Cups: Schultz Bros (Gacha Item from Cosmopolitan)
Espresso Maker: Schultz Bros (Gacha Item from Cosmopolitan)
Dish Drainer: What Next
Coffee Wall Art: Schultz Bros (Gacha Item from Cosmopolitan)
Tea Tins And Books: Apple Fall
Cheeseburger and Hot Dog Platter: ASD Holiday Market (part of the 4th of July mega set)
Custard Pudding: Frangipani Garden
Latticed Cobbler and Cake Plate: {Petite Maison}
Kettle: Pop Art Store
Strawberry Cheesecake: Jonesford's Bakery
Autumn Cake: Apple Fall (Gacha Item)
Book Stack: Cheeky Pea
Linens, Pot Holder and Oven Gloves:{XO}
Baked Buns (In Oven): T-Spot Design
Cake Tin (In Oven): Dust Bunny
BAKE Sign: What Next
Illuminated Wall Shelves: Six O'Clock


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List