Wednesday 14 March 2018

Getting Away From It All

I felt like I needed a break so I headed for the privacy of my beach house.  A place of solitude where I can just be me and watch the sun set over the waves without any distractions.
My beach house is a sneak peak of the Miles End Bungalow from RJD.  The building is open plan with floating stairs leading up to a mezzanine floor.The front of the building is glass with wide opening doors leading in from the patio area.The house has a Land Impact of 33 and permissions are Modify/Copy, No Trans.  It has been built using all original mesh and all textures are materials enhanced. 
Illuminate opens on March 18th at noon SLT and ends on April 13th.  Find out more about the Illuminate event here.

Additional info - Zen Bamboo Planter from [DDD], Peacock Chair from Park Place Designs, Corner Sofa, Dining Table and Bathroom from PrimPossible, Wide Fireplace from Kubric Flux, Dresser and Nightstand with Lamp from Anna Erotica, Screen Divider and Satini Chandelier from C-Outlet, IPTAX bed from Les Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List