Sunday 4 February 2018

Gothic Garage Sale II

Taking a visit to the Gothic Garage Sale II, I found a selection of clothing, furnishings, jewellery and body modifications, skins and hair, Gachas for those of a dark nature, Pagans, those with an interest in the medieval and anyone just looking for something a bit different.
The area is beautifully dressed with Gothic touches - bare wintry trees, candles, angelic statues...and a murder of crows.  The suitably dark Radio TwiNight is playing in the background to help with the ambiance.
[WitchCraft] Sian Lolita outfit includes boots - for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Ebody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink Hourglass and Physique and TMP.
[QE] Home Collection -Occult Marquee- (on the wall) and BtD Eternity begins tonight: Winter collection.  Also shown :-:SUGAR:-: Labonair BENTO Long Gloves for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Original and TMP.

There is a hunt throughout the sale area with prizes costing L$5.
 
 Hunt item from :-:SUGAR:-: Lotus Panties with colour change HUD.
Hunt item from Squishy Fluff - Triple Moon Bento Rings

The Gothic Garage Sale II runs from January 26 to February 8 and can be found here.

And check out Dark Passions next door to further satiate the darkness in your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List