Monday 15 June 2015

Four Letter Word

There is a word that I use quite a lot.  The word 'fuck'.  Okay, so it isn't the nicest word.  It isn't like sunshine or happy or moist...  The word does, however, allow me to blow off steam.  It allows me to insert a 'critical stop' in to a discussion.  It allows me to show my disagreement like blasting my car horn.

It comes in many forms.  "Fuck off", "fuck you", "fuck fuck fuckety fuck", "mmmm I so need a fuck", etc.  It is a statement.  It is evocative.  It is rude.  It is honest.  It is unequivocally direct.

I used to swear very rarely, but following a nervous breakdown I now, for want of a better phrase, don't give a fuck.  I am me, take me or leave me.  Your opinion is no concern of mine and if you don't like it, you know what you can do.


And remember - I can't manage a fuck without u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List