Tuesday 26 September 2017

Shoetopia - Fall 2017

Following a link from a friend, I visited Shoetopia's Fall 2017 event.  It's a footwear extravaganza - what's not to love?
The design is chic - like landing in a dream dressing room (I mentioned shoes, right?)
By the time I left there were almost 50 avatars (mostly female, obviously - but there is footwear for men too) frothing at the mouths like rabid animals at the sight of boots and shoes from many top Second Life designers.
Did I buy anything?  Well, you'll just have to wait and see.
Shoetopia can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List