Sunday 29 January 2017

Look Of The Day 29th January 2017

All set for a night out in a dress with a jacquard upper fabric and polka dot lower fabric (on the full skirt) with a belt in a plain satin fabric. Nice detailing with buttons on the back, a contrasting bow on the front and a scalloped neckline.  Dress teamed with long satin gloves and a beaded and gem stoned jewellery set.


Dress - Fashion Collection - Scarlet Dress in Teal
Necklace, Earrings and Bracelt - Zuri Rayna Serene/Sashi Dangle in Alexandrite/Diamond
Gloves - Sweet Thing - Madame Laveau in teal for Maitreya (Gacha Item from Marketplace)
Shoes - .:KC:. Brazilia Heels for Maitreya
Hair - Vanity Hair - Moonriver - Browns
Eyelashes - *Mon Cheri* - 'Falsies' Eyelash Upper and Lower
Eyeshadow - alaskametro♥ - Matte Smoke eyeshadow in teal
Lipstick - .:Glamorize:. Chocolate Kiss
Contouring - {MUA} - Contouring Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List