Sunday 12 July 2015

Candy Fair 2015

As I was at a bit of a loose end, I decided to check out the Candy Fair 2015.  I wasn't really sure what it was about other than it had a sweet theme.

Landing in a small courtyard in front of an old sweet factory, I was tempted inside by the bright pop of colour just inside the factory gates.

The whole fair is awash with colour - from pastels to brights in an eye popping array.

The fair features poses, clothing and accessories, skins, hair, cosmetics, homewares and a sizeable Gacha area.



Candy fair 2015 can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List