Saturday 11 May 2013

In-world Freebies May 11th 2013

I make no secret of the fact that I hate mesh in Second Life.  Having an old PC means I am using an out of date version of Cool VL Viewer and see mesh as a load of balls...  Sometimes though a girl has to suffer for her art and I lagged myself just so I could spend a few minutes in this gorgeous dress from Rebel Hope.  The dress is in the usual standard sizes and comes complete with necklace, earrings and corsage.  And it's FREE on the reception desk.


Rebel Hope can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List