Monday 3 September 2012

Fashion Limited

So today's find on the fashion front was in a notecard from Chrysalis and it lead me to the Fashion Limited Store.  The ethos of the store is to gather together a group of designers and offer a product from their range in a limited number - poses, clothes, accessories, etc.

The store currently features designers including Gizza, Chrysalis, Posies, Je Suis..., Les Petits Details, Angel Dessous, Purple Moon, White Widow, Glamour Style, White Widow.

I purchased a gown from Chrysalis 'Only You' in blue for L$425.



I also picked up White Widow - Face Tattoo 'Wind' which for L$125 comes in five shades.



Fashion Limited can be found at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Moments/227/46/2544

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Followers

My Blog List