Monday 13 June 2011

London City Launches

The Mainland London sims were set to move to a new private sim on July 1st, but building work on the new sim London City progressed much faster than anyone anticipated.  The new sim is now up and running.  Merchants are moving from the old sims to the new one.  It can support more avatars, is less laggy and offers more opportunities for landscaping.  It is still a work in progress, but things come together with time and use.  Personally my favourite is Comptons pub as I can see how it can be developed in future (and would love to get my hands on it!), but everywhere is fantastic.  Everyone has been really positive and it just feels so much more pleasant.

The main venues are listed below plus there are numerous stores for all your shopping needs.  Stop by and hang out with the London City crew some time.

Bar Soho

Madame Lala's

Comptons

Freebie Store

London Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Bailey and I am an avatar in Second Life. Although my avatar is predominantly female in Second Life, I am a gay male in real life. I choose to be female most of the time and don't see it as a big deal in a virtual world where so many people are furries, werewolves and inanimate objects. It is all fantasy. This blog is about me, the places I go, the clothes I wear, the people I meet, etc.

Blog Archive

Followers

My Blog List